Have you ever accidentally delete an Android icon on your smartphone device? You usually get worried that how it happened. Fortunately, most of the android app deleting on the home screen of your smartphone won’t be deleting it myself. It also depends on your android device version, which OS you are running on your android device and which type of icons you want to recover deleted Android icons that were appearing on the screen.
As long as you haven’t accidentally deleted the app by yourself, recovering the deleted icons won’t be a problem on your home screen.
We have compiled a complete list of the best tips that can help you to restore your deleted android icons within 2 minutes on your Android device. It doesn’t matter which Android device OS your device is supporting or which type of icon you want to recover it.
Steps To Recover Deleted Android Icons
There are few useful steps to recover deleted android icons which are as follows:
- Checking your App Drawer
- Customizing home screen
- Installing a new launcher
- Re-enable or disabled apps to find out apps that are hidden
- Look for the deleted apps
Checking your App Drawer
The app drawer is the most suitable place to find out your missing icons on your device and you might be thinking that where is app drawer option is on your android device, it is based at the middle of the bottom dock, it opens a list of the menu containing the apps icons found on your device. If you are worried about how well you recover your deleted android apps.
Some basic and easy steps can help you out that how you can check icon apps in the app drawer which is as follows:
- Open the “App Drawer” on your android device. You can swipe up and down on most android devices. By doing this it brings the list of all the apps that are appearing on your home screen.
- Search for the app that you want to make it shortcut(For instance, if you can’t find it just go and search in the search bar)
- Hold the icon and it will get open on the home screen
- From that place, you can easily drag the icon where you like to drag it.
- This way you can create a shortcut method for your icon.
Pressing A Long Blank Space On Your Home Screen
Pressing a long blank space on your home screen is one of the best suitable and easy methods to bring back your icon on your device. It is also possible that you don’t have any idea related to the app drawer that how to use it.
- To recover your lost or deleted apps on your android home screen, just press the space of your android smartphone
- Select the Widgets and apps to open them into a new menu.
- Select the apps from there, which were deleted previously by mistake
- Hold the icon app and drag it to the empty place of the home screen.
Adding A New Launcher
If you are facing issues with your launcher, it is always a suitable option to install a new app from Play Store. There are plenty of options to choose from on the Play Store, they all are available with various customized features. To install the new launcher in your smartphone device follow these steps
- Install the new launcher on your smartphone device and set it to the default launcher
- Reset your device
- Now you will have a different home screen page
- You will be able to find and rearrange apps and change the icons from the new launcher
Re-Enable Or Disabled Apps To Find Out Apps That Are Hidden
Mistakenly, you have disabled or hidden apps on your smartphone device, this can be one of the most important reasons that apps icons can go through missing. You can also check in your application menu to make sure.
- Open the Apps or Application menu from the menu setting
- Tap the app whose icon would you like to be able to see again
- You will see a button that says “Enable/Start” and it is likely to be the source of your problem. Tap on the “Enable/Start” to get your icon back
Look For The Deleted Applications
It is also possible that you might have deleted the applications from your smartphone device and you can also check it on the Play Store for a backup
If it says Install (instead of Update or Open), you may have mistakenly deleted the whole app.
If you delete the application accidentally, you can easily reinstall the app. Usually, these apps leave a cache on your smartphone device for future reuse and you won’t easily lose the data.
Factory Reset is also another option to recover your deleted applications also.
The best way to recover deleted apps on Android smartphones is by downloading the App Recovery app. This app allows you to recover all applications, messages, contacts, and other data on your Android device. There were a lot of posts on the internet lately about people who have accidentally deleted their apps from their android devices. Many people don’t know how to recover deleted apps from android phones and this blog will help you that how you can recover deleted apps from android smartphones. Apps on your phone will go bad over time and they will slow your phone down. You can delete them or try to recover them with advanced tools. This is not something that you should attempt to do on your own. It’s best to contact a professional who can recover deleted data from your Android phone. After having deleted apps on your Android smartphone, you will get an “Uninstall Completed” notification. Nonetheless, you can still get deleting them back. The outcome of Android Recovery is a crucial decision that must be taken by a company. Android recovery allows you to recover any deleted or lost files from an Android Smartphone. “Frequency of deletion on Android” is a very important factor that decides the usefulness of Android recovery. In this study, we have analyzed the frequency of deletion on android smartphones and identified some important factors influencing this behaviour.